|ARK Survival Evolved|
ARK Survival Evolved is another one of PSJR's Indie Game series, set in a pre-historic world.
This is quoted from GenerikB's video description of the same game.
As a man or woman stranded naked, freezing and starving on the shores of a mysterious island called ARK, you must hunt, harvest resources, craft items, grow crops, research technologies, and build shelters to withstand the elements. Use your cunning and resources to kill or tame the leviathan dinosaurs and other primeval creatures roaming the land, and team up with or prey on hundreds of other players to survive, dominate... and escape!
Dinosaurs and creatures -- over 30 at Early Access start and 70+ planned for final release -- can be tamed using a challenging capture-&-affinity process, involving weakening a feral creature to knock it unconscious, and then nursing it back to health with appropriate food.
You must eat and drink to survive, with different kinds of plants & meat having different nutritional properties, including human meat. Ensuring a supply of fresh water to your home and inventory is a pressing concern.
By chopping down forests full of trees and mining metal and other precious resources, you can craft the parts to build massive multi-leveled structures composed of complex snap-linked parts, including ramps, beams, pillars, windows, doors, gates, remote gates, trapdoors, water pipes, faucets, generators, wires and all manner of electrical devices, and ladders among many other types.
List of CharactersEdit
- Dilly and Dally: Two Dilophosaurs who were Paulina's first pets. They first appeared in Episode 6 and 7, respectively, but since the arrival Paulina's two Raptors, these two used to guard the farmhouse but it was destroyed in the disaster of Episode 40, and occasionally accompany Paulina on trips.
- Perry: A Parasaurolophus tamed between Episodes 7 and 8. He is Paulina's beast of burden, and sometimes accompanies her on hunting excursions. Paulina was going to ride him originally, but found and tamed Rap van Winkle before finding a Parasaurolophus saddle. Perry passed away during the natural disaster of Episode 40.
- Rap van Winkle and Mo Slash: Two raptors, tamed in Episodes 11 and 13, respectively. They are now the main members of Paulina's hunting pack, and also Paulina's mounts at the present time.
- Gizmo, Gizzi and Casper: Two carnotaurs, who first appeared in Episodes 14 and 21. They are very effective hunters, even more powerful than the two raptors. Gizmo passed away during the disaster of Episode 40. Gizzi was tamed between Episode 43 and 44.
- Icky Poo and Icky Doo: Two Ichcthyosaurs tamed in Episode 16.
- Cecil and Cecilia: Two Sarcos. Cecil was tamed in Episode 20. Cecilia was tamed at an unknown time after Episode 20.
- Rusty: A Triceratops tamed in Episode 22.
- Donny: A Pteranodon tamed in Episode 25.
- Mighty Joe and Mighty Jane: A pair Gigantopithecus tamed between Episodes 26 and 27 and Episodes 30 and 31.
- Stacy: A Stegosaurus tamed in Episode 30.
- Roly-Poly: A Doedicurus tamed in Episode 30.
- Ding, Dong and Aling: Two dodos tamed between Episodes 31 and 32 and Episode 32. Aling was tamed at an unknown date between Episode 32 and 35.
- Mia Flung Poo and Hugh Flung Pu: Two Mesopithecus's tamed in Episodes 32 and 34.
- Ms. Sally Finn: A Spinosaur tamed in Episode 35.
- Bumper and Thumper: A Pachysaur pair tamed between Episode 38 and 39 and Episode 39 Respectively.
- Penny: A Paracer tamed in Episode 41.
- KoKo: An Argentavis tamed in Episode 43.
- Ghost, Summer, and Shaggy: A Direwolf family tamed in Episode 44 and between Episodes 44 and 45. Ghost and Shaggy bred in Episode 45. Summer was born in Epsiode 45 and is Paulina's first grandchild.
- Emma: A Sabertooth tamed in Episode 45.
- Ay-Ay-Ron: A Araneo tamed in Episode 47
- Oreo: A T-Rex tamed in Episode 49.
- Rosey: A Beelzebufo tamed in Episode 50.
Gift • Minecraft Dad • Soaring No Longer • Punchwood Island Family Survival • 7 Days to Die • The Legend Of Hoodie • Tale of Kingdoms • Man, Woman, Minecraft • Craft the World • Civilization 5 Co-op • Attack of the B-Team • Stranded Deep • Dig or Die • Running with Rifles • Salt • SkyrimTV • The Long Dark • Starbound • Black Mesa • Lego Worlds • Slime Rancher • Rimworld • Crashlands • Fallout 4 • ARK Survival Evolved
|Series in hiatus|